Principles of Community:
• We reject all acts of discrimination, including, but not limited to, those based on race, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, and religious and political beliefs. We commit ourselves to fostering an atmosphere of equity and inclusion.
• We are committed to providing a welcoming environment where each person can benefit from the principles of openness and integrity.
• We affirm the right of freedom of expression and to commit to the highest standards of civility and decency. We are committed to maintaining a workplace community where communication is courteous, sensitive, respectful and never demeaning.
• We have empathy for others, and will establish systems which address the needs of the one and the many.
• We affirm that each member of our team is expected to work in accord with these principles and to make individual efforts to enhance the quality of the workplace for all.
Green Leaf maintains a strong work/life balance for all employees. We have developed and enforced policies that are EEO complaint and uniformly applied and administered. All policies and procedures are written to be fair and consistent. These include a no-fault attendance policy and a strong anti-harassment policy. Our policies and procedures are consistent with Federal Law, Title VII, and Pa. Law. We have an employee handbook that provides a reporting system, and that also states:
“Green Leaf is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination against any of its employees based on race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, or any other protected class.”
Dispute Resolution: Green Leaf has developed many processes to ensure fair and consistent dispute resolution. A Human Resources Representative will conduct thorough investigations into each situation presented. Employees covered under a Collective Bargaining Agreement have the option of grieving decisions as outlined in their respective contracts. The CEO, and the EEO Officer (Currently Damon Hughes) shall be notified of, and monitor the outcome of any disputes.
The Green Leaf Code of Commitment- The Code along with our culture of diversity and inclusion helps ensure that Green Leaf creates an environment that respects, understands, embraces, and recognizes the diverse components of our workforce, workplace, marketplace and community. While Green Leaf has been committed to diversity since its inception in 2014, our vision recognizes that we must continue to strive to meet diversity goals, and provide and consider diversity in all decision making at all levels.
Work Place Environment
Green Leaf is committed to providing opportunities to diverse populations in all aspects of its operations, hiring and contracting; and Green Leaf maintains a culture, at all levels of management, that embraces diversity and opportunity. This is our “Code of Commitment.” Green Leaf Medical will post available positions on our website. We invite employees to contact us through the "contact form" on our website located here Contact.
Green Leaf Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As such, we adhere to the Department of Labors notice on equal opportunity practices. This notice may be downloaded from the Department of Labor website using the links below:
Equal Opportunity Notice English- https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Equal Opportunity Notice Spanish- https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_SP_JRFQA508c.pdf
Equal Opportunity Notice Chinese- https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_CH_JRFQA508c.pdf
Green Leaf Medical, LLC © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.